The day really flies =)
I love July <3
I changed a new background =))
it's comfortable =) i like it
24 july 2012 ,my 16 years old birthday =)
I grew up, friend told me that don't be childish again,be mature
Sometimes childish will be happy xD
I AGREE =))
simple is the best
think too much, will only hurt themselves =)
ishhhhh xDDD
Erm...20 July is my birthday party, early to celebrate
haiz ..very few people attended
YET, we still have fun =))
Frankly , when I update until here , I remembered that I haven't prepare my 'LISAN'
ishhhh -.- so i stop a while
after 5 minute xD i know i prepare my 'LISAN' is so fast =P
dont compliment me xD
Narcissism -.-!!
haiyoor let we view photo <3
Originally set the party start time from 6.00 and until 9.00
but they all come late -.-!!ishh
when they arrive my home ~~
then watch the horror movie 'THE SAW 4'
look -.- they are so happy for watching this horror
movie-.-!!

chicken wings <3 YUMMY !!
Personally think that the best food we eat =P
yeah xD photo with fatty xD
LOL! LOOK AT THIS xD so funny -.-
HEHE XD fleshy face -.-
.....
.......
.........
...........
FINISH =))
The party ends, at 10:30 pm =)
skip it~!
erm...A special blessing -.-!
MASHIMARO !!XD
thank you -.- liew tze qing
YET, where my present -.-
HAHA got a person post on my facebook wall -.-
'FEI PO YONG ' XD
ishhh~~look like i will die later -.-!
dont make me so touch pls xD
aiyor~! anyway thank you <3
TOUCH
.....
.......
............
.......
.....
HAHAH!! THANK CARMEN LEE XD
TOUCH AGAIN TT
I received a lot of gifts =))
JENS > thanks for your Notebook of the British flag
SILING > thanks for your whitening skin care products and a packet of crisps
CARLING> thanks for your starbucks bottle , its useful
CARMEN>> thanks for your card and forever 21 shirt
SHIKAY > thanks for your TYPO notebook
JIAYEE > thanks for your mustache bottle , i will use it
POHSHUN> thanks for your hershey's chocolate
DORAMIAO>thanks for your big clip
JINGYI > thanks for your glass jars
PEISAN > thanks for your rilakkuma and necklace
PEIYAN > thanks for your rilakkuma too
FEEL LIKE FORGOT SOMEONE -.- BUT I CANT REMEMBER TT SRY
26&27JULY
is ours school sport days xD
happy, because no school
sad , because i will be blackie after sport days -.-
ishhhh!! innocent skin -.-
I was the class's cheerleaders~
Shout like a barbarian
OH OH OH Uh uh -.-
HAHAH!!
I am next to the beautiful girl XD
If she has read my blog,she will be very happy
LOL!!SURE THAT!!
xDDDD
excuse me -.-! forgot to introduce -.-!
SHE IS YONGXING ,
NICKNAME 'FEI POH YONG '
she is lee pei en xD the shortest friend that i know -.-
its look like long time dint take photo with PEIEN =))
NEXT TIME WE TAKE MORE PHOTO <3
haha!I am carrying a little friend
=) SO thin
dont happy pls -.-!!
HEHE!!!WHO IS SHE ?XDD
SHE IS FISH LAI XD
FUNNY PHOTO -.-! I CANT STOP LAUGHING
HAHAHA!!!
HELO XD
HEI YO XD SHE IS ILIZA THUNG ~~
Suddenly discovered that the color of my watch is really sharp xDD
LIGHT BLUE -.-
out of point -.-!
hehe~
I LIKE FUNNY WITH HER -.-!
batman xD
hahaha 2010 J2G XD!!
except the boy those who behind teacher
-.-!!
except the boy those who behind teacher
-.-!!
HEHE proud face xD
dont punch me pls xD
i am passion person =P
ISHHH!! FINALLY I FINISH MY UPDATE T.T!!!
YEAH!!SO .!! IS TIME TO DO MY HOMEWORK
I GOT MANY HOMEWORK HAVENT FINISH XD
OKAY XD ENOUGH !!
BYEBYE LAR! THANKS FOR READING <3
dont punch me pls xD
i am passion person =P
ISHHH!! FINALLY I FINISH MY UPDATE T.T!!!
YEAH!!SO .!! IS TIME TO DO MY HOMEWORK
I GOT MANY HOMEWORK HAVENT FINISH XD
OKAY XD ENOUGH !!
BYEBYE LAR! THANKS FOR READING <3







.jpg-large)



没有评论:
发表评论